Innovation and invention are often described as the twin pillars of problem-solving. In an era of seemingly insurmountable and myriad energy and environmental challenges, how can entrepreneurs build businesses that not only operate sustainably, but also contribute to solutions on clean energy, energy efficiency, resource security, clean water, and more?
Join the AAAS-Lemelson Ambassadors and the Greentown Labs entrepreneurial community for a panel discussion on Invention, Entrepreneurship, and Sustainability. Seasoned inventors and entrepreneurs in the throes of their first startup will share their diverse perspectives on how to proceed with sustainable innovation, how to mitigate their ecological impact, and how to build businesses with sustainability in mind.
Panelists and Speakers Include:
- John Warner, Warner Babcock Institute for Green Chemistry
- Rick Hamilton, Client Innovation Leader, IBM Watson IoT Division
- Anthony Mulligan, Founder and CEO of Hydronalix, Inc
- Huda Elasaad, Co-founder and Chief Scientist, PV Pure, Greentown Labs Member Company
- Sorin Grama, Co-founder, Promethean Power Systems, will serve as Moderator
View a recording of the panel here: https://youtu.be/BJNfmm32X1A